Furnace Repair & Maintenance
Furnace Repair By Service Experts
Furnace Repair and Maintenance
Your furnace plays a vital role in home comfort during the cold season. When cold temperatures and winter arrives, and they will, you will rely heavily on your home’s furnace. Knowing when your equipment will require service or breakdown is difficult and it always seems to happen when it’s cold.
Our furnace repair technicians are experienced, certified, licensed, and trained to perform furnace repair service. We can repair all makes and models including; Tempstar, Goodman, Lennox, Rheem, Carrier, Trane, Amana, Bryant, Payne, Samsung, York, and any other brand.
Our company services York Region; Aurora, Bradford, East Gwillimbury, Georgina, Keswick, King, Maple, Markham, Mount Albert, Newmarket, Pottageville, Queensville, Richmond Hill, Stouffville, Unionville, Uxbridge, Vaughan, and Woodbridge.
When your Furnace:
- Makes unusual noises when turned on and/or off
- Has a clicking noise during operation
- Struggles to reach warm temperatures
- Is not blowing warm enough air
- Has a burning smell
- Is louder than normal operation
It’s time to book a furnace repair call. Waiting longer can result in further damage and increased costs of repair.
In order for any piece of HVAC equipment to perform at its peak and be efficient, it requires regular care. All Furnace units should be inspected by a professional at least once yearly. Regular furnace repair and maintenance can help save on energy costs and increase the lifespan of your equipment.
Reduce Furnace Repairs. As obvious as this statement might sound, preventative maintenance and regular care can reduce the frequency and severity of when your unit does break down. When you schedule regular maintenance or call Cumming Home Heating & Cooling for furnace repair before the issue gets worse, this can help make sure problems are fixed while they are small ones.
Equipment Longevity. Along with reduced expenses when there is a need to repair, regular care can extend the life of your equipment by years. Staying ahead of the cold season with maintenance and inspections can make sure your equipment is providing a perfect warm environment for years to come.
Call Cumming Home Heating & Cooling ahead of the cold season to make sure your equipment is running when you need it. Book a service call for furnace repair, request a quote to upgrade equipment, or ask about our furnace repair maintenance plans.
A broken-down furnace is something every Canadian homeowner dreads. Fortunately, during furnace service visits, Cumming Home Heating & Cooling will:
- Check the furnace filter and talk about how often you should change it.
- Assess the general condition of the furnace and its energy efficiency.
- Discuss grant/rebate opportunities if you’re considering upgrading your furnace.
- Perform safety and maintenance inspection on the furnace.
- Keep at least two feet of clear, empty space around the furnace for accessibility in an emergency situation.
- Locate the breaker ON/OFF switch in the furnace room in case of an emergency situation.
- Have the owners manual by the furnace for ease of use when required by the technician
- If your furnace is 10 years or older protect yourself with a parts and labour warranty
- If you smell gas, leave the area and call Enbridge at 1-866-763-5427
- Regularly replace the batteries in your digital thermostat.